Monday, June 30, 2008

How I spent my Saturday

To anyone who are familiar with The Sims, guess what I saw yesterday at Sainsburry's?

YES! The picture says it all. I had always wanted to try at least one of the dishes my Sims cook in the game. I know it's a bit crazy, ridiculous and impossible but hey, nothing is impossible to meh >.<>

Pretty easy to cook I must say. Just follow the instructions and...

VIOLA~ Chili Con Carne is ready to go with rice or bread. We chose bread. The results?

2 big thumb-ups. Tastes like curry, would be fabulous if cooked with beef and this dish is enough to ease my hometown curry craving. Yum Yum.

ok, after eating. Let's do some exercise, shall we?


Warming up myself to prevent unnecessary cramps and torn muscles.


Ready. Get set.


GOOOOOOOO!! Aiyak I stumbled a bit. Oh well, the typical, clumsy me.

I can do this! Come on! I can win this! *self-motivating*


Grrrr~~ The disadvantage of owning a pair of short legs



Need I say more? Haha

The end.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

you deserve to lose!!!hahaha....could not agree more than that.hahaha....hei, i dont like what ever the food was, but the mug was cute.

Anonymous said...

why must you "blur" your brother's tummy?It's not boobs ma.hahaha.Your brother also want to show his "One Pack Muscle".hehehe....

Margaret said...

Don't worry, Alice. You can do it next time!

s said...

haha.. the funniest part must be ur brother kena "censored" at the tummy..

Alice said...

ubek: shuddup la. Haha later he bising here bising there ba.. and he is not proud at his tummy btw. Hahaha sheesh i hope he wont read this comment.

Dai sou: Wahahaa of cos i can. Will ganbatte! XD

Jen: Wahahahaha