Friday, June 27, 2008

T__T

It's a bit chilly today (15oC with drizzles again). I woke up at 1pm with AJ and my sis in law laying side by side, wrapped up in a huge blanket on the huge bed. Well, AJ and my sis in law were taking their nap while I haven't wake up from my beauty sleep! Wahaha stayed up late to play Nostale with my cousin and her roommie until 3am. That's why >.<


Click on the pictures to see in a larger scale (Click to enlarge again if the image is still too small)
















Well, what do you think?


I had to constantly distract myself from reading those comics by watching funny dramas and playing with AJ so that I wont cry in front of AJ and sis in law which I know will totally freak them out especially my sis in law.


Heart wrenching...


My heart shrunk and sinked to the bottom of my tummy.


There are a lot of times when we are so damn fortunate to have our families and loved ones besides us but we go "Shut the fuck up la!" when our mums nagged too much and we decided to pierce her heart with sharp words. So this is what our loved ones get when they care too much? (I didnt use the Shut-the-fuck-up words to my mum ar. Dont get it wrong hehe. I will NEVER do that to my mum)


And I was on MSN chatting with YT last night until 6am about the problems that I am facing. I complained on the things that I already have and I think I am such an ungrateful brat last night.

And the weirdest thing is that, this email came to me just in time! What is this? God's plan?? A hint from God??


I guess I just have to stop complaining and be grateful of what I have now.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

i couldn't bear to read the rest of it

Alice said...

miss bimbo: aww.. *hugs* I am sorry. Let's make the world a better place to stay and start spreading love and appreciate everyone around us =)

Anonymous said...

ya ho.although that was in comic form,but it is really tell the story.sad sad sad.that's why I love you too :P

Alice said...

ubek: wahahhaa ish ambik kesempatan ya

Anonymous said...

no I am not la, I want to "spread" my love ma....hehehe...