Sunday, June 08, 2008

Feel Like Blogging today XD

Minus the mushy intro.

I was over at my cousin's place the other night and we cooked, laughed, joked like nobody's business and spoke Foo Chow like we never ever get the chance to speak again =.=

Then her roommate was exhausted and fell asleep on the bed while me and my cousin, Moo, decided not to waste the time together.

It's not what you would possibly think ok? I still love ma boy boy very much la. It's because I always tend to sleep early, like before midnight, each time I was at her place which spoiled the sleepover fun la. A sleepover is supposed to be staying up real late and have fun together but once I got there I slept as early as 9pm. hahaha I think I pissed them off lo.

Anyways, the clever me suggested to watch movies instead of playing online games *beams with pride*

Moo was trying to hook me up with game because she knows I am a game addict. But on that miraculous night, I rejected her offer without a second thought muahaha *spread angel wings*

And yeah we watched Freaky Friday, Just My Luck and and and BROKEBACK MOUNTAIN!

Why brokeback moutain is BROKEBACK MOUNTAIN (capitalised la)??

Because I havent watch it la.

Never really got the chance to watch it. Hehe Not being secretive ok. Really no time to do so ><

To my disappointment, brokeback mountain is not that "excited" afterall compared to Lust Caution! hahaha the storyline was ok la but a bit too draggy for us. We watched for more than 6 hours for the 3 movies continuously from 10pm till about 5am when we finally decided not to follow the story anymore and fell asleep sleeping on our chests. The both of us.

And at about 11am mum called. But she hung up before I could reach my phone. So I woke up, walked to the bathroom lazily, brushed my teeth, change my clothes, said bye-bye to my sleepy cousin and her roommie and walked home.

In order to get home, I must cross a huge park, 3 traffic lights, and a STEEP hill.

The wind was slapping my face, piercing into it to keep me constantly awake throughout the journey. The cars in my opposite direction were trying to hint me that they were ready to knock me down anytime whenever my feet stepped out from the pedestrian road.

While I was letting the flowers from the garden alongside the pedestrian road distract me from the drowsiness, blur-ness and the pain caused by the long hours of prostration on the bed with Moo few hours ago, a man walked towards my direction and shouted,

"You're beautiful! Do you wanna go out and have a drink with me?"

For that freaking 4 seconds, I can feel my cheeks reddened and hot with adrenalins pumping all over my body.

When I realised he was holding a beer bottle in his right hand, I lift my head up, replied a lazy no in annoyance, rolled my eyes and walked 3 pace faster from him.

Dammit.

For a freaking 4 seconds I thought, "Mannn, someone just praised me! and he's a stranger!" and after 4 seconds I just realised I wasnt dreaming and face it! I am not beautiful. It was a lousy compliment from a stupid drunk man to a sleepy, blur, pale, and tired girl who finds it rather impossible to gather her strength to even crawl back home .

10 comments:

Angel Valerie said...

alice is beautiful but im more beautiful.

alice is smart but im smarter.

but when alice says someone is stupid, that means im too smart because i trust her.

muahahaha.

i should go there i think!

bahahaha... brokeback mountain. come back n have an act with bernard la, sure he'll like it to the very max!

Anonymous said...

hei, u know wat.a drunken man never tell lie and the only moment that man tell the truth is only when they are drinking+drunken...

but the man that tell you are beautiful, even though he is drunken he is telling you lie!!!

hahahahaha!!!!

wait until he wake up from his fantasy (the effect of the alcohol gone.hahaha)and look at ur "hidung penyek"...hahahhaaha....

no offense huh + i am not drunken!!!!
hahahaha....
i love ya!!

Alice said...

angel: ha? I dont get it? means u're stupid ar? hahaha sorry if i misinterpret it. I dont get the bidding-around-the-bush language la. u do with bernard la. Sure he will die of overexcitement.

ubek: cilaka punya ubek. Attack my nose pulakkk wwei ur hidung pun tak se-mancung mana hoooo hehehe

Alice said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

ya ya at least not sepenyek yours la.hahahhaaha......did you visit my blog?and if you did dident leave a comment a....

Alice said...

Ubek: I did leave comments like 3 comments dy!! but dunno why cant comment la!

Angel Valerie said...

no thanks, not my cuppa tea le... he's scared of me more than im scared of him, so, i cant approach him. u can, he loves u too much!

meaning - me smart because me trust u.

Anonymous said...

alreay fix baby!!

JiNG said...

ei.. i remember i got comment on this oo.. u delete it is it.. sob sob.. wuahahahah

Alice said...

ei where got.. after you comment u press publish or not?? I didnt see leh..