Monday, June 23, 2008

Aquarium Day

Went to National Marine Aquarium in Barbican last weekend. Well they claimed to be Britain's largest aquarium or something so I went to check it out.

The Lionfish dun wanna swim over to me no matter how T_T
Aj, enjoying the underwater world

Forgot the name of the fish haha


Woot~ Giant squidddd


First and only giant squid bla bla bla...

If I'm not mistaken these are Flippers Lipson or Slippers Lipson.. tsk tsk tsk memory power is deteriorating...

Ninja turtle

Spin Spider Crab this one I remember clearly because the crab walks forward and not to the left to the left or to the right to the right.


Common starfish


This i tell you! I kept getting goose bumps each time I see it! No it's not a worm, it's a fish that looks like earthworm to me eeeewwwwwwwww

Even more goose bumps.. some kinda skinny, yucky starfish

Haha I have more pictures but don't wanna scare you anymore.

It was so freaking chilly outside plus a little drizzle and you know what I ate?

Strawberry ice-cream. =.=''

Simply irresistable.

So different from the oone we have in Malaysia. The taste and everything.. yum yum

And then we had our lunch at Nando's.

Eh will you guys believe if I tell you that last week was the first time I ate at Nando's?

Haha Sakai right? T___T

Got Nando's in Malaysia still wanna eat Nando's in UK.

The ambience. For once I forgot that I am actually in UK.
So the very Malaysian. Hehe. Table 25 is where we sat.
Smoky-itchy-hot
Our orders ^^ Hungry?
Believe it or not. This is Ratatouille. Rather disappointing cos we thought "Ei!! They have Ratatouille on the menu. Try try!" But then, the taste is not as tasty as the one seen in the movie.
And Chocolate Mousse for desert..

Sigh.

I am beginning to fall in love with my bro's camera already T.T

Quality of pictures taken damn nice especially close-up ones.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow....i love this kind of thing.I like the lion fish. hehehhe....no clown fish a?hehehe

Alice said...

ubek: wei, where had u been ar? Late for work again a? oveslept again ar? haha clown fish yea lo i didnt notice. Haha

Anonymous said...

hei, i never "cumming" late a.hehehhe...hei, update my blog already.do check it out baby!!

Anonymous said...

that "lionfish" is not my baby rite. Like I always said,I don't simply fuck including fish a.Unless it is a "HOT!!!" mermaid.

Alice said...

wahahha oi oi oi...u are really...ahaha i m speechless >.<