Friday, October 09, 2009

Back and Random

I'm back from me break!

Sorry Chrisy! I know I promised you Penguini during my break but I also forgot the fact that I won't have the access to the internet for the days I spent back there -.-'' Silly me =P

Anyways, though I didn't go somewhere extravagant, I totally enjoyed this trip!

Best part is when we discovered "the happiness of our lives"!! hehehe

Other than that I loveeeeee the outings with Ubek, ma buddy! He's the man to play tourists with! So much fun! Singing oldies that baffled Jerome (me youngest bro) most of the time and adding our own instruments into the melody is beyond fun! We just couldn't stop talking every single time we meet! which is a relief! Shows that we're still the same old us and our friendship is as solid as diamond? :') haha bad comparison i know but you get the idea.

Of course not forgetting ma lovely precious darling AJ. I feel like I'm in heaven each time I have AJ around. He's a true blessing that God gave us. Love him much much!

Of being random:

1. I love this video. Watch it. Tear me up all the time no matter how many times I watch it :'( Thumbs up to our late Yasmin Ahmad. I wish she could live a longer life. It's a waste to have her gone so soon =(



2. I learn that to be positive you have to mix with positive thinking people where the positive auras evolve around you. haha I know this sounds lame but you won't know how it feels until you actually experience it =) I take things for granted most of the time but this time I learned it well =) Life is happy with positive thinking!

3. Patience! If you know me well you would know that I'm extremely impatient. I couldn't stand waiting and that's what I hate most! To wait is like to kill myself. I think that's why I always end up doing things by myself. Hehe However, this time round, I've learned to be lotttt more patient cos I know if you rush for it, you won't be happy of what you get (most of the time). Patience is virtue~

No comments: