Sunday, October 11, 2009

Alice Is Crazy AGAIN

A history has been created today, 11 October 2009, aka Phat Fabes' birthday.

Thrifty me must be cookcoo today.. T.T

I shall NEVER EVER walk near ANY branded counter anymore! No matter how nice/ how mesmerizing the salesgirls / consultants are! *determined*

The total damage I did to my purse in just half an hour T____T God bless me.

Mama, don't faint okay? Your daughter is aging and she needs this to slow down her aging process. They call this "investment" =.=


Haha don't faint yet, of course I didn't buy that much one shot! Unless I earn 5k per month.

These 4 are the ones I bought.. others are free gifts!! Smart consumer like me will never go home without MAXIMUM benefits. Wanna make my money worth spent~

Clinique you better do me good else I'm gonna.. gonna .... gonna.... NOT buy you anymore! (big deal)

6 comments:

Lovesky88 said...

how much u spent oh ah moi?

Alice said...

JC: RM545 to be exact! haha sakit leh.. but when i look at the free gifts i'm happy again =.=

Lovesky88 said...

wow.. the free gifts really worth the money back coz it's A LOT of them~~~~

Alice said...

JC: ya lo ya lO~~ that's y i bought them hahaha cos the salesgirl said usually no free gifts when there's no promotion wor.

Angel Valerie said...

LOL, kakak...u forgot Puiling used to work for Clinique, got discount eh. should ask her to get for u. hahahaha... 20 to 25% is a lot!

i spent like rm400 on biotherm products too last time, saying that they'll help to reduce pore size, clean up acnes.

bullshit!

at least, now i've found a product that does all that i want but there's a prize to be paid.

btw, Clinique... im skeptical. i tried their acne products before courtesy of puiling, i got the set for rm60 where the original price was near to rm80 if im not mistaken. no effects even though i finished the whole thing!

Alice said...

kakak: i believe different products suit different people.. depends on what kinda aspect u're looking at. Maybe their acne products doesnt suit u but their other products work fine leh.. I'm trying out their most basic products. If these basic products failed me then only I can say Clinique doesnt suit me.

Just have to keep trying till u get the right products. As for me, I'm just curious and hopeful that this will do wonders to me face.