Saturday, October 10, 2009

Afternoon Grumbling

In the mood to blog, with Ken Liu's music playing at the back.

Perfect song to draw my attention away from this gastric pain i've been experiencing the moment I woke up. This is the pain that awakened me from my beauty sleep!

Was quite grumpy this morning, thought I could sleep my morning away!! Why oh why~ I ate 3 meals a day and why are you still attacking me~~~

That was this morning, I am feeling much much much better now =)

And why are the ants biting me... Even ants are bullying me =.=''

Noticed I haven't take pictures lately.. hmm.. cos it's either work or home.. =.=''

Should start taking more photos perhaps =)

P.S: Don't forget to smile people! It's infectious. Spread it!

Today, give a stranger one of your smiles. It might be the only
sunshine he sees all day. ~Quoted in P.S. I Love You, compiled by H.
Jackson Brown, Jr.

No comments: