Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Everything is happening too fast!

Best part is it always happens before I'm leaving for somewhere else -.-''

Geez, life's really really hectic recently.

Things keep changing and I can hardly keep up with the fast pace cos I prefer to take things slow and steady. Need to buckle up else I'm gonna suffocate myself!

If only I have that extra teeny weeny bit of energy and time to spend with my guitar actually it's not mine but i've decided to "adopt" the guitar that Nazah lent me last last summer. hahaha

I've been asking since ages ago if he wants the guitar back and he said, "No worries, you can have the guitar for as long as u like. Return it to me only when you resign."

So there you go, definitely not stealing from him, wait till i found a nice guitar with a good price I'll return the guitar to its rightful owner.

There are just too many things that I wanna buy right now.. Sigh if only I earn lotsa money~~~

I will be the happiest girl alive!

1 comment:

Angel Valerie said...

who wouldnt, right?