Thursday, September 24, 2009

The call that brightened up my Thursday

This morning I feel like screaming and running in the office!

Not because of the amount of work, but the excitement and joy my dai lou (eldest brother) darted right to my heart.

It all started when he smsed me this morning simply updating me what's going on back home.

I told him bout the intention of flying back to spend the Mooncake Festival together with the family but couldn't cos the tickets are more expensive than the one I paid for my next year's Chinese New Year return tickets!

And guess what?

He called and asked me how much the fare costs and BOOM that's it.

Both of us are gonna pay for my return tickets~~ I nearly jumped and hop around like a 5 year old kid who has just gotten his/her first christmas present!

This means so much to me, dai lou. I love you so the very much!

No comments: