Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Confession

One confession to make.

Guys who can play guitars (especially acoustics) = my soft spot.

For those who can play and sing, OMG I will definetely melt, fanning my steamy face away and YES, I DO!! I DO! I DO! and oh please run away from me before I abduct and declare you as my pet. wtf

Come to think of it, all my ex-es play guitars!

Woow... so that's why I fell in love blindly with them huh.

Dang.. guess I got this from mummy?

Daddy used to play guitar and mummy used to sing along to daddy's melody.

So sweeeet!

My current love - Lack of Color by Death Cab For Cutie. Check that out!! The one and only song that has been repeating in my media player since this morning! Definitely the song of the day.

If you can sing and play thissssss well, please don't serenade me *no, actually I lied. Please do! Please do!*

I'll go crazy!! I'll evaporate into thin air!!

I'm serious.

4 comments:

Chris said...

Lol well if you can play a guitar you can play them all silly :P I did try to learn liiiiike last yearish :P but bleh I'd actually need something to study to learn.

Alice said...

Chrisy: LOL come let's practise a song and sing during penguini time! like the last time we did. haha could be funN~~ speaking of guitar, i used to play in the church yearssss ago, but now i have to learn it all over again from zero. Hehe let's learn together!!

Marge said...

daddy used to play guitar hoh...then mummy sing hoh... ah go never serenade to me not guitar as well. but I serenade with really ugly tone & song to him...wahaha

gambate on your guitaralice comeback!

Alice said...

dasao: ei???? u serenade ah go before?!! this shouldn't be a secret anymore~ tell me the next time we chat! hehehehe