Sunday, October 26, 2008

10.00pm

Hehehehehehehe

What comes to your mind when I smile/grin/laugh cheekily like this??
....
.....
....
..
..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Means I am feeling guilty and at the same time.. miss reading blogsssssssssssss

Gosh~~~

Housemate didn't inform us that he upgraded our internet connection.

And we only got to know that when the line is dead. -.-''''

And and and.. I had to go to the office one hour earlier now in order to catch up with what's happening in the blogosphere~~~

Phew~~

Hope the line will be back in action on Thursday or Friday (I was being told that) *cross fingers*

Just a quick update though I have lotsa things to update~~~ xD

Oh oh oh...

Not to forget, today is the second Queen's (of my family) birthday~~ First queen ish of course my mum and as for me? I am still THE princess~ buahahahaha cos I am not married ner ner ner ner ner~~

Happy birthday Madam Ling/Dai Sou/Da sao~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Update me on how you guys celebrate this big day yea???

I can smellllllll lotsa pictures coming along~~~

Hehehehehe

Till the next entry~

Adios~~

2 comments:

Marge said...

haha...I never tot you remember. thanks thanks. just updated my blog & saw your post..wahaha... *happy tears*

CIkgu said...

I would say that would most likely be a perverted laugh (as I've always known u) so it looks like you've proven me wrong. hahahha.