Sunday, May 18, 2008

*Boo*

I'm back.



To the blogging world, of course.



Few announcements to make.



1. I graduated!!!! but am currently "planting and harvesting grapes"(if you understand what I mean =P). I am proud to announce that while I was far far away from my domain (blog), I grew a grape estate! (which is nothing to be proud of, I know) :P



Not that I wanna tanam anggur la, in fact I rejected three interviews already! I hate to do that and am super guilty about it but what to do, I am not fully available to work yet which leads to my second announcement



Procrastination output: My final year project finally done!


I can finally sleep peacefully. No more fyp rush nightmares, pre-meeting-supervisor-rush and countless sleepless nights and insomnias


2. I rejected the interviews heavy-heartedly because I will be far far away from Malaysia for about 3 months. That's why lo. A bit scared actually. You see la, got jobs calling me for interview and I went around "jual mahal" turning ppl off. Geng or not? Sigh. Why my life is always in dilemma wan. T.T If you happen to read my craps, please throw in some comfort words la okie? =) Please tell me that it's ok for me to do so and my reason is valid and whatever la. So that I wont feel so guilty. Can?


3. As I told bongkersz few moments ago, he can pluck mushrooms from me because I am being kept at home for about 2 weeks already!! Without meeting any friends except Angel and Yin Ting. TERRIBLE I tell you. Everyday eat, sleep, cook, eat, and sleep again! Vain. vain.vain. I super salute "penganggur" right now. How can they stand the "free-ness". I mean, not having anything to do is the worse thing in this galaxy!


4. I dislike/hate my previous blog template (the pink one). Which is also one of the reason I rarely blog. Wanna change it, but none of the blog template blogspot has that grabs me attention. Have no choice but to change it back to black. That's the only thing a computer-noob like me can do for now. So do not expect me to be able to create a fancy template on my own lo unless I become Einstein right after this moment which is so unlikely and of course, L-A-M-E.

So how ar? Any good samaritan to offer a helping hand to me ar? I will announce to the world that you are my blog-template-saver and your glorious name will be mentioned together with your victory as many generations as I can pass! *begging desparately*


5. Oh yea, before I get too carried away begging, I promise that I will blog more often from now onwards (the next time I the internet access). I will be leaving Malaysia this coming Tuesday in the wee hours to the United Kingdom and will be staying there with me bro, me sis-in-law, and me love/makin-kiut naypiu, AJ.



6. I 100% forgot or returned everything that I learned since year 1 sem 1 to UTAR dy. UTAR should award me the most kind student award. How to not return I ask you? Didn't use ma brain for the past 2 weeks and didn't revise back what were being taught and also didn't put into practise too. Haha. There goes my dad's money. Luckily my dad is not blog-wise, so I am still safe for now. ><



OK la. Better catch some sleep now. Buh bye~


P.s: Will blog again if I have the almighty internet access again.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahaha.. yay you came back!! thought where in the world you were..

hehe.. i don't see anything wrong with what you did since you wouldn't be around for the next 3 months and for sure you'll be called for many more interviews once you come back...

Alice said...

Drumsticks: Girl, you are the sweetest!!! Hahaa feel sooooo damn good after reading ur words~ Now I can fly in peace *wink wink* I like your new template~~ black too~~ yay~ kita sama gang. hehehe

Angel Valerie said...

cilaka u kakak... went out of the world for more than 2 weeks i supposed since im back home for more than 1 week dy...

make sure u keep ur blog running or else, u're so going to get from me when i see u soon!

Alice said...

Angel: hahaha ur wish is my command, kakak. Aiyo, kakak, think on my behalf neh.. no internet how to blog? *defending self with excuse* haha

bongkersz said...

yeah!!! the babe is back in the blogosphere!! :P black eh? i used to have black as my template, then a lot of old folks complained hahahaha!

hey, don't blog during vacation yeah, must enjoy puas puas!! hehehe!

Alice said...

Bongkersz: Yeah, hun. I am back~ hahaha Well black is the colour for meh. I prefer to read white words in a black background instead of the other way round >< Ma friends made me blog during vacation leh~~ you are the odd one out!! Hahaha Will update you guys through blog~ That's my promise. Unless no internet access *touch wood touch wood*