Saturday, April 19, 2008

Sweetest gift from God


The cutest thing in the world has to be none other than my sweet nephew, AJ.

OK, I will save you all from my craps and show you the evidence.


hahahahaha nice or not nice?! Cute or not cute?!!!! You tell me~~ hahahaha cant stop laughing..

seriouly la.. so cuteeeee~~~ I seriously think that AJ is very pretty!!! And so lady-like in this picture.. OMG..

Hahahaha cant stop smiling and laughing.. this photo just cheer me up and save me from depression!

God, I love him so much!

Can't wait to see you, baby.

5 comments:

christopher wong said...

link to my blog ok?

ahhieng88.blogspot.com


thanks you!
~christopher~

Alice said...

no problem ^^

JiNG said...

wah.... she is pretty.. provided you dont keep on feeding her too much. later become ah bui... not pretty liao.. hahahha

Alice said...

cilaka...AJ is he.. i say him pretty because he looks like a "she" in this picture! hahahahaha

Anonymous said...

haha.. wondering if Jing was serious. LOL!!

Yes he is sooo adorable! good you can see him very soon.. haha!