Saturday, May 24, 2008

Second entry from Plymouth

Helloo guys,

I have seen plenty of beautiful sceneries here. The park, the roadside, the flowers and grass.. the roses, the daisies OMG there are just lovely~ like they said, "Brilliant!" :)

Next thing is I know you guys will kill me cos I always forgot to bring my camera out! I know it's like "How could you forget to bring your own buddy at crucial moment like this?!! right?!" I know I know, haha busy helping AJ to prepare and obviously his stuff occupies all of our hands each time we go out. Ok la.. for this time I let you guys strangle me.

We went to Aunt Mary's house yesterday and the house was like OMG Holly mama huge and cosy and prettty!!!! A sakai like me will of course drop my jaw and my eyes went blink-less. For 3 seconds only la. After that I feel like I am at my own house dy. Playing with the kids! and of course my naughty nephew. They have their own playroom a size of my own room back in Sarikei and a beautiful garden.. Tak boleh tahan =.=

And actually we are going to Exeter today! Like right now! My bro said he was gonna drive there cos it's like a 1 hour plus driving journey but too bad breaking news happened last night. There was actually a mere shooting happened downtown at Drake Circus!! It was like a 5 min walking distance from our place and luckily we were there already the day before! OMG that was so close~~ *wipes away sweats*

Ok I need to prepare now, if not that brother of mine will put the blame on me~

P.s: I am still trying hard to adapt to the British accent~ Gosh their /r/ and their /ou/ are so so articulated!

P.p.s: I am so gonna bring my camera out today no matter what ok?

Cheers, mate!

3 comments:

s said...

don simply use cheers mate... i use cheers mate to say something like wat u are trying to say in a forum in uk.. and it ended up with a debate... cheers mate as i know means something like thank you... so i only use cheers mate when i wanna say thank u.. other than tat i wont use it.. cos there will be an uproar..

GOSH.. English...

Anonymous said...

wah .. u left me ledi .. huhuhuhu

Alice said...

AH jen: aiya, i can thank my readers for reading my posts also ma right??

Cibol: Wah.. u so busy maaaa