Monday, May 19, 2008

Aiyooooo @@

I love travelling.

But I hate the packing part.

Because I always have a lot of things to bring, the must-brings. Let's see..

All of my clothes are must-brings lo because not all clothes suit me size - not even the free size clothe sometimes. So I must bring them along!

And my jeans... same here. I am scared that I can't find any jeans at my size overseas cos you know, how many people overseas are as tiny as my size at my age, right? So cannot risk that too. Don't wanna end up wearing kids' clothes, so retarded and awkward!

Undies and bras, that one.. no need to explain. Must bring!!

My facial necessities.. facial foam, toner, mostuirizer, facial cotton, mask?????? haha at time like this I am still thinking of taking care of me face. Hopeless la me.

*yellow bulb lights above me head*

Ah! I know!!! I can do mask during the long hour flight!?! yes! Another activity to ease my boredom other than psp-ing, listening to the songs, reading.
Ha, you see, you see??? This wanna bring that also wanna bring, that's why ended up like this


Those are only my clothes alone!!! Facial necessities and make-up kit not in yet!! *faint*


My major headache for now. How to put all the must-brings into this already-filled-and-full-wiht-AJ's-clothes lunggage bag ar?? T____________________T


P.s: Am going to the airport tonight around midnight I guess. It's 1.16pm now and I am hitting that feeling already - yess, the heavy-hearted feeling - and beginning to worry how ma love and I will be able to move on with our lives with the 3 months separation. A workaholic like him will always skip meals just to finish his works if i was not there nagging and bugging him with calls and sms-es during meal hours. And ma brother who is going to move out soon to PJ to join a new intake. Wonder if he can adapt to the environment or not although the endless nags and lectures I had injected into his brain. I really hope my 'injections" function fully and not immunised him!! I super pray that he can really remember what I had told him again and again (cos this brother of mine is soooooooo damn forgetful and care-free!! sometimes I just want to strangle his neck and punch him in the face because the minute you told him this, he will forget what was being told the next minute) and really hope that he can take good care of himself because they will be on their own starting from tomorrow - no one to fold clothes for them, sweep the floor and cook dinner for them - in other words, no more "kakak" (maid) la T_T

P.p.s: Shit. Why that p.s so damn long. Haha Ok, gonna keep this one really short. (LAME =P)

5 comments:

Angel Valerie said...

enjoy to ur fullest n for once, just dont worry about them. sure mr. wong knows how to take care of himself n jeffie for u.

as for jeffie... hahaha... naima so far away, cannot take care too. muahahaha...

u can enjoy but remember my souvenir, love!

no excuses again! muahahaha... get my potato chips from jeremy!

Alice said...

hope so la kakak. I worry jeff the most. Your potato chips ar.. I try my best hahaha

Anonymous said...

wa,go UK dident tell me a?wa lau eh,tell me miss me la, that la, this la.....na na na na....la la la la a.....hei u go UK i go take ur mom a.habis la u.

Alice said...

bunbungirl: The japanese animation girl is hot, girl. I am so glad to know that you like my blog :) I'm thrilled! I do have a couple of friends who love anime. Will surely give them your link ^^

Ubek: Wei wei wei~~~

Anonymous said...

I take ur mom for a super romantic diner then you know.You think I dont know how to flirt with "mom's"?hehehe...