Thursday, January 17, 2008

Hello AJ~~

GImme a magician or Doraemon!!



QUICK!



FAST!!!



This INSTANT!!!



I really need Doraemon's "Pintu Serbaguna" T__________T



I wanna hold my baby nephew so much!!!



Please welcome

...............................

......................

.................

............

.........

......

...

..

.






AJ, my very first nay-piu~~



I, your beloved aunt Alice wanna see you so badly that she naively wished so hard that Doraemon really does exist so she can see you right when she opens the "Pintu Serbaguna" (or whatever you call it) though she knows it's not gonna happen T_____T



I'm just too desperate ba~~~



Come on... I need to hug this baby!! Really need to!!!



Ok this is what I am gonna do if I see him.



I'm gonna

1. pinch pinch his red chubby cheeks when my bro/sis-in-law is not looking

2. kiss him so bad till he cries out loud for help ><

3. take lotsa lotsa photos of him with his beloved aunt Alice

4. buy lotsa lotsa toys for him

5. buy lotsa lotsa handsome, macho, baby clothes for him

6. hold him all the time

7. bathe him

8. bring him out go kai kai

9. talk foo chow to him and make him confused! muahahaha

10. again, pinch hiM!!!

11. STOP DREAMING



Oh well AJ, let me at least hold you in my dream T___T



Aunt Alice laps you so much~~~~~ MUAKSSSSSSSSS

2 comments:

s said...

walao ehh.. name damn ge shi one.. AJ.. stand for wat? Andrew Johnson? Andy Johnson? Andy John? Andrew Joseph???

Alice said...

Hahahaha
AJ stands for Adrian James lo.. my bro lo..wants it to be call-friendly.. so he wants everyone to call his son AJ lo..