Sunday, January 13, 2008

Angel does exist

A friend of mine, approached me through MSN yesterday evening and told me that he adopted a Brazilian little girl.

Huh??

Yes. That was my reaction. And I started to have lots of questions floating in my mind.

How could he do that when he is in Sarawak and the girl is far far away from him?

And he's not even married?

How did they meet?

How did this happen?

How and why???

And after Q&A sessions, I finally learned that this generous friend of mine, is sponsoring USD 30 EVERY month to the 3 years old kid that he just adopted.

I was like...how could he do that so willingly when that kid is so far away from him and she probably does not even know who is sposoring her education and she's only THREE~~~

He told me that he had always wanted to do this since he was young and now he finally did it because he finally has got himself a credit card.

Guys, my conclusion is... this friend of mine is truly an ANGEL(exclamation mark)

To be honest, I wish I can do the same thing but how can I do that every month to a stranger at the other end of the world when I can barely guarantee myself a promising future?

Guess this is what generous, kind, sincere, sacrifice, good, and Angel is like.

P.s: If anyone is interested to do the same thing, make sure you have a credit card. Then log on to www.worldvision.org

5 comments:

s said...

i heard that if u want to meet the child that u adopted.. u may do so.. u can just fly over to brazil and the ppl will just come and bring u to meet the child..

yeah.. tat guy indeed do something saintly...

Alice said...

haha erm...he's ur friend too siti..

s said...

huh??? siapa tu??? siti tak tahu la.. aku tak da kawan macam tu.. ermmm..

Alice said...

siti is you la..i was calling u siti syjen ma...
that guy is Ah B**g lo~~~

Alice said...
This comment has been removed by the author.