Monday, January 28, 2008

GIrls just lovee to shop

Last time I can stand in the front of 1 million crowds and proclaim that I HATE SHOPPING! HATE THE LONG HOURS OF WANDERING IN THE MALL. WHAT A WASTE OF TIME.

But now if you ask me to do the same thing I think I will shrink down to the size of an ant. ><

Trust me, if I dont make myself busy this long semester, my pockets will turn into ashes. T___T

So gila shopping nowadays T____T cos I am too free... classes only on Tue and Thursday.

For the past few days I spent over RM1000 already if I am not mistaken... I am never like this one la...Help me help me... T__T

I straightened my hair, I bought tons of new clothes for family members and I eventually need 2 medium sized luggage bags to fit them all when I am flying back home this Thursday wheee~~~
But 2 medium sized bags are not all.. I have hand carry stuffs as weell T__T

Goodness gracious hope the luggages wont stamp on me T__T

And last night I found out that I have this shopaholic symptom already.. die die..

How?

I feel like pulling my hair when I am forbidden to go out when the sun is still shining outside.

Sg wang and Times Square are floating in my head every min every sec when I was locked up in the room.. Mampus mampus

And I feel like taking sleeping pills just to make all those thoughts gone for a while while I sleep cos I know I will forget everything when I wake up the next morning.

Dear God, please return me to my normal life. The one I have right now is not normal. ABSOLUTELY not me. T__T

2 comments:

s said...

u are becoming more like KL's girl liao.. those girls when asked "hey, wat's ur hobbies?"

They will reply with glittering eyes "SHOPPPPPPPPPPPPPING" which is really yucky..

hahahaha

Alice said...

hahaha yea la..that's y i asked God to return me to normal.. too many sales around. CAnnot resist the temptation of not buying T_T cos usually those shirts are pricey.. Oh no.. dont make me think about them again..

But everything will be ok after this la.. I trust God. Hehe