Monday, February 26, 2007

I need a TIME-OUT!!

Back in PJ dy.

As usual things never flow smoothly here. I don't have any idea why is it so but somehow rather I feel that PJ is a 'cursed' place. I'll never enjoy my stay here. I'll never have the peace of mind that I long for eternal life~

ArghhhH~~~~~

Need a TIME-OUT~~~~

TIME-OUT! TIME-OUT!

How I wish the clock just stop ticking for one day~

I don't have enough time to use~~~~

DAMN IT!!

Lots of things to submit this week and here I am sitting here with my legs perching on the table's bar. Cool right?! But I'm damn worry~~~~

I have to hand in my proposal this Wednesday and I have not even get started yet~~

My mind is blank blank blank....

3 comments:

oink said...

chill chill.... ganbatte~

Alice said...

can't chill la...engine is running way too hot dy

oink said...

use perfect engine oil then... it eases cooling and helps to maintain engine life...