Wednesday, February 07, 2007

UALG 2003 Language Teaching

After attended Mr Renu's class this morning.... I am a bit freak out by the lesson.. Hehee

Freak out in a way that I'm actually gonna be a teacher in the future leh!! T-E-A-C-H-E-R???? The one who stands in front of the class??? Scolding and lecturing ?? TEACHER leh!!@@!!! Can you imagine me as a TEACHER??? Alice Ling wor... TeACHERRRR??? (i think this shows how freak out I am now!)

Well..it's not that being a Teacher sucks.. I like to be one(if I can). When I was in primary schools, I always think, "Wah..how nice to become a Teacher hor? Students holiday teacher pun holiday~" but when I know that a teacher's job isn't as easy as I think it is.. That somehow scares me a bit... Cause there's always this "BEHIND-THE-SCENES" thingy to do. Teacher has to prepare a lot and she/he must be KNOWLEDGABLE!

Mr Renu taught us what is AIMS and OBJECTIVES this morning. Now that I know the difference between these terms, I have to be really careful and aware of my language~ MAN!! this somehow burdens me leh.. Now who say studying ENGLISH LANGUAGE course is easy ha?! You've got to have balls and boobs (metaphor only ar!) to study it hor!

I've even prepare myself to face the worst situation that I'm gonna face IF I really become a teacher la..

Worse situations are when students ask:
1) Teacher, why are you so skinny?

2) Teacher, why you so short one? Blackboard also cannot reach (all students: HAHAHA)

3) Teacher, why you so dark one?

I've even prepare myself to face the naughtiest students like "Teacher, why u so flat?"

Well, like Mr Renu, I'll act like an angel in front of them but inside me I'll be @#%^&^*%^%*@&amp;%$*#^%*@#%$&*#%$*&@#%^$*%#%*@&#%$*&#%^$*@#&%$*^*&$&#%$(@#^$#%$*&@#%$&*#%@$^%*#@^$%!!!!!!<---That's more like it!

That's ALICE

Muahahahahahhahahahahaha

7 comments:

oink said...

kekekeke... yeah i have a fren who's particularly worried bout her physical attributes, but knowing how it is, i tell you the same thing i tell her, guys see more than those in a friend. for goodness sake, if you're thinking of being miss malaysia or miss sarikei mebe so la... haha...
hope u're not offended... anyhow hav fun, teach!

Alice said...

hahahha no la...I was trying to be funny only. What I care most is whether or not I have the teaching quality, otherwise is not significant. I wanna become well-known for my teaching abilty not my apprearance lo. :)Anyway, hope u enjoy reading my craps.. kekeke
PEACE~

oink said...

of cuz i do... HAHA!
so nice tat u're going back so early :( still got 2 tests after tmr

Alice said...

hehehe..we just finished 2 assignments that due on thursday and friday(today) leh..lots of hard work too~.. Anyway I understand how u feel la.. exam is worse than assignments...dun worry..will tell u what I do when I reach home. Like eating good food, go outing with friends etc etc u know?? heheheheheh just teasing :P anyways, GANBATTE wor~~ YOU CAN DO IT. *whoosh* *whoosh*

Angel Valerie said...

flat? skinny? short? dark?

those factors aren't contributing much to your teaching, kawan!

the most, students will only ask, "teacher, are u attached or not?"

haha... i can't imagine, Ms. Ling, standing in front of the whole class and teach. anyway, i'll get an overview in macro-teaching soon.

enjoy!

oink said...

uhhhh...tat's nice! HAHA... yeahhh most prob the students will ask whether u're attached... then suddenly u write big big on the board saying MADAM LING... lol

Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work.