Monday, February 05, 2007

Home-Sickness

Something stupid happened to me yesterday~

I thought it was Monday when it's only SUnday. I got so panicked that i will be late for Monday class. I woke up, jumped down from my bed and dashed to my table to search for my phone to check if I have any missed call from Angel or Pei Xian.

While all these actions were taking place, my coconut started functioning... I was thinking, "Eh..Weird leh..how come I didn't go to church this week? What happpened this weekend until I forgot to attend masS?" (and the list went on and on..)

3...

2..

1

*BOOM*

Then only I realised that it's still SUNDAY la~~

Stupid me.. how can a Sunday just slipped through me?

hahahhaa I laughed myself out. No wonder my roomate was staring at me blindly wondering whether I was walking in my dream or what..

Gosh.. later when I shared this incident with a friend.. He said, "My God, homesick till like that meh?? XU YAO MA?"

Well, the only thing that I can do is to smile sheepishly. HAHAHA

My goodness.. come to think bout it, my "homesickness" is getting more and more serious each day~ hahahaha Luckily I'm going back this SATURDAY.. CAN'T WAIT!!!!

BUT.... BuT... BIG BUT...

When I think about my LUGGAGE....

HAIH~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I've got so many luggages to carry this time la.. And Angel toO~~ CAn't imagine both of us carrying big big luggage on that day. I bet you can see lots of *&#&*@%$%@&*#$ signs on our heads then.

Muahahahhahahahah (wicked laugh)

No comments: