Saturday, January 30, 2010

My Dream in the Year of the Tiger

I have a deep dark secret inside of me since I was 10.

After 24 long, excruciating years, I've finally decided to let the skeleton out of my smelly closet.

Ready?

Oh, please don't laugh ok? ^^

Here goes...

I've always wanted to act in a movie or drama! Especially comedy! ^^

Now don't laugh!!! xD

Yesterday's photoshoot came in handy though.

Spreaded some magic dust and viola~~

Photobucket

Title of our drama series: Xin fu de gan jue (The feeling of happiness)

"This is a drama series about the life of 2 sisters (Alice and Jane) who just moved in living next to a nerd scientist (Ivan). A comedy/drama full of laughter as the two normal sisters find it hard to mix with a weird neighbour who seems like he's thinking out of space and getting on their nerves all the time. Question is, will Ivan be able to survive from the 2 cheeky sisters in the end?"

Love the title because it's totally ironic to the storyline. Haha

Not that my dream has come true but hey, this could be a good start, no?

Well, guess I just have to continue dreaming then ^^

RAWR~~~

No comments: