Saturday, January 23, 2010

Curiosity killed the cat

but in my case, it pumped up my lips!


Was wandering around in Watson to check out the latest goods they have in store when I stumbled upon this!



Majolica pump lip gloss!

Read of lot of good stuffs about Majolica products and so I couldn't resist the temptation coming along when I saw the word 'tester' on the shelf.


Before. Pay attention to my bottom thin lip.

After applying the lip gloss on my lips, I felt a teeny weeny stinging sensation going on for a while and tadaaaa....

Fuller looking lips.

Need a better view? Got it!

See?!

My bottom lip looks like it was being stung by the largest bee on earth / being sucked real hard by a vacuum cleaner / ate the spiciest food on earth. HAHAHAHA

I don't know I should be happy or sad but oh well, I tried and have no regrets.

Evil plan: should I buy one to prank both Mrs Lings?! nyahahahahaha

4 comments:

Marge said...

wahaha...u should. then the cute Mrs Ling will be going hysterical!!! muahaha

Angel Valerie said...

i heard about marjolica's product is quite good too but its a lil to the pricey side for.

im doing US spree like crazy these days, kakak. NYX's products are so damn similar to MAC's only that they come at a lower price. find them out!

Alice said...

da sao: hahaha and that includes you~~~

kakak: cheaper than Majolica's?? hmm should do more research but then again i'm only interested in Mascaras hehe Thanks for the info, kakak.

Angel Valerie said...

go search in google for NYX products. i bought their pigments and they're DAMN pigmented, ok? better than our 88 palette! no lies. i can upload pictures n show it to you in my blog - soon, okay? i bought the eyelid primer from ELF too and it's almost like UDPP too! Damn good. no creasing or whatsoever until 10++ hours, can you believe it? for just RM10 to RM15 only. hahaha... talk about it in my blog soon!