Sunday, January 24, 2010

BBQ Chicken + Graffiti

Went to One Utama to chill just now and guess what?

Meow 1


Met the cutest cat on earth! I'm not a cat person but this baby is ridiculous to not like her! She is one fat, chubby, cheerful looking cat mama~! SO CUTE!



And the best thing is?! She has the exact mole i have right below the corner of my mouth! (right side) Wahahahhaha! I shall name her Meow Alice!


Well if you think that's it, then you're wrong big time~ Mr Wong and I were both awestricken when we saw this!



Looks like the whole Meow family is in One Utama and only the female Meows have noticeable moles on their faces! How adorable! ^^



We spent about 10 minutes standing in front of the hugeeeeee stage admiring and snapping photos of the decorations. Good job event team! Nicely done!


Had lunch at BBQ Chicken. Awesome food! Will go again for sure. Oh by the way, I've cut my hair finally!! Can you tell? hehe


How I wish my hair is like this all the time.

My cuppa hot chocolate. My face is round eh? I loike.

Love this picture. ^^





Look at the amount of food we ate, no wonder my face is so round. LOL

Oh and before we left, we saw another Meow! Look at the mole! Smexy eh? This one has the same exact mole that my dad has! Meow Abui (nickname I gave my dad long time ago = fatty) then! Haha

Me Graffiti nails

5 comments:

Angel Valerie said...

kakak, u mmg lame enough. hahahahaha... ur face is round enough la. bet u're so damn xing fu these days, right?

there's this super lame person, dunoo if its a he or she but came to my blog n promote adult website there. taiwanese adult website. mcb, really got nothing to do!

Alice said...

kakak: wahahha ty ty~ I like me round face so much! I gained weight as well!! ^^ How are u la? U also xing fu ma.

Angel Valerie said...

i gain weight too but not xing fu coz i have hell lotsa stories to tell u. i told yt about it too and she almost pengsan-ed. hahaha...

xing fu tidak tertulis kat muka ler... itulah yg susah.

Marge said...

wah....love ur new hair cut. very lovely. and suits u even more compare to the first one. Love ur nails too. very creative. gambate

Alice said...

kakak: u will never run out of stories to tell la. I know u too well by now lol but it's time to really catch up tho!

da sao: arigatou~~~~ am so relif to hear that cos my colleagues all said same with the first cut i had months ago.