Thursday, December 24, 2009

Christmas Parteyyy

Had a really really fun time at the office on Monday night during our Chritmas PartY! Our very own Christmas pot luck party cum gift x-change organised by me~~ *proud* except that there are 2 spoilers who bailed out the very last minute. Assholes.



I mean, if you can't afford / don't wanna buy any gift cos you're damn stingy like that you should have tell me that you're not joining instead of bailing out last minute without even preparing any gift for the person you are supposed to give the gift to. Only genuine retards will act like such.
Morons!


Being me, of course I won't let you go easily. You're gonna pay for what you have done to my poor colleagues! *evil laugh*

Moving on to the happy moments, (photos are not arranged in any order)

Nazah and Ima who is so happy that she lifts her leg up and she kept denying it. We've got evidence Ima! She's so funny!

I thought JC(left) looks extremely cute and funny here =P


Can you see an imaginary love shape here?



The food is awesome!! =P I love good food~



Oh that's Saul! He's funny too.


Awesome people who attended the party!


Er... this is my boss.. who is busy guarding the food?


The girls and Zura the reindeer.


I don't know what I was doing >.<
Gifts are starting to pile up after that!


Boss' candid shot. My revenge to him! He took my picture when I was busy eating with my mouth stuffed with KFC chicken thigh... I think you get the picture.


I love this picture ^^
All in all, I enjoyed a lot!! I love December because it's a month full of joy and happiness! With Christmas and New Year celebration and also me birthday >.<
More to come.
Stay tuned!

No comments: