Tuesday, December 15, 2009

AMM "reborn"

We have moved! FINALLY! Been told that we're shifting since last month! and that day has finally arrived! Thank God! -.-''

I'm loving our new place! Every single bit of it although the toilet takes some time to flush everything down.. it's like a monster swallowing your poop slowly.. savouring every moment with your ... hmm ok let's not get there.

Everything's new!! Love new stuffs.


New fridge!

New containers! Cute too!


New toaster!


New microwave! I love this one. Feel like stealing this home! Handsome looking microwave!


And of course I grabbed the chance to have a look at the gents'! (before everyone came down). Love the colour.. i feel so calm inside! No wonder my colleague took a long time to finish his 'business' whenever he's in there.

The view from the entrance. My seat is at the far far end!

I'll be sitting next to Oli! We're loving our new place so much! We have the whole window to us hehe but it's not fun when it's sunny outside =(

A better view of our lovely place~

Next is our own christmas tree!! Cant wait. We already have one upstairs a very big and pretty one.. and I always forgot to snap a photo of it. Hehe

Boss said he's gonna get us a new tree right after we moved to a new floor so we can have our own christmas tree for our department only! Isn't that cool~~

We're having our own christmas party next week!! Geez I haven't figure out what to buy for our gift-exchange activity and the clock is ticking~~

Wish me luck!

2 comments:

Marge said...

waseh...i thought you moved house...rupa rupanya moved workplace...want to call marah ini amoi...pasal pindah rumah (beli rumah) senyap senyap aje....haha...lovely work environment. good luck in pressie-hunting

Alice said...

da sao: wahhahaha eh of cos no la.. wont let you oudated geh hahaha. hope my place wont be too hot in the afternoon lo. still no luck in house hunting.. we want to get out of here asap!!