Tuesday, April 01, 2008

The Woe is Me

Tonight I am gonna cry my heart out..

why?

First, I won't be sleeping cos I need to hand in my first draft of my final year project tomorrow at 10am and the best thing is I have a super duper early replacement class at 8am!!!! Why la my lecturer so 'nice' one?!!!

Secondly, I am at Pei xian's place and I am gonna cry because I never felt so much better and relieved and thankful to be able to use a fast speed internet connection again! I lost the usual wireless connection in my room. Ya, so no more free, slow, wireless connection dy *sob* that is why i am here at Pei Xian's place at the most critical time. Luckily I still have wonderful Pei Xian to spare me a place to sleep at her place and to accompany me tonight~. Yeah baby, we're gonna stay up all night long to do our FYPs (final year projects)

Thirdly, I am going to cry again because I am feeling a pang of regret now for not keeping my blog up to date. T___T Now that I have lost the wireless connection in my room, I started to regret~~~Because I found out that I suddenly have so many things to tell everyone why am I like this T__T Ya la ya la.. serves me right lo, never appreciate what I had and only came to realise it when it's gone.

Fourthly, I am sure gonna go crazy tomorrow because of the insufficient sleeps that I am experiencing these few nights. OMG, I am sure gonna aged a lot!! Can someone donate me an anti-aging cream ar? *wink wink*

*sigh*

Ops, time's up.

Need to continue my work.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

wahh so many things to cry about.. how was fyp? really didnt slp the whole nite?

yeah you know who to ask the anti-aging cream from.. :D

Bridget Lee said...

final year? final year???? i thought we will be graduating together! I'm graduating 2009..huhuhuhu...

Alice said...

Drumsticks: YESHY!!! I really broke my record. 24 hours didnt sleep~ geng or not! hahaha but it's all done liao..So yeah!! HAppy hour soon~~ muaahahah

Bridget: Hehe yeah sis, i m graduating dy! This is my final semester.