Thursday, November 01, 2007

POOIE!!

If you asked me what will get on my nerve the most, I must say it's the infamous MALAYSIAN's attitude!!

It was rainy since dont-know-what-time this morning and no doubt there's gonna be traffic jam all the way down the Repok Road when I am picking up my little bro during the after-school hours. I can still tolerate the traffic jam but I really cant stand the attitudes of Malaysian's drivers! To be specific, SARIKEIan drivers!!! Yesh I am the local people here, but I DONT CARE! Sarikeian drivers deserve no respect from me~

I was trapped right at the junction when I turned into the road on my left only to know that there was a car on my opposite direction broke down. There were cars stucked in front of me already (because they are not following the rules) and when I want to reverse (so that the cars in front of me can reverse too), guess what?

None of the cars will let me reverse!!! They could have stop and give me some space to reverse then the whole jam incident can be SOLVED! Simple action like that can only take up 1 minute. BUt NO!! That was not the case!!!! They drove passed me leaving me and the other cars remain stucked in the jam.

And if it was not me little bro who went down and asked the opposite driver, we never knew that his car broke down! And viola~ we will be stucked there for like forever!!

See?? This is how Sarikei ppl drive nowadays! Ignorant and arrogant!!

I am very very upset. Why oh why?


Nevermind the zebra crossing because Malaysian drivers will never stop when they see people standing on the zebra-crosser, nevermind the show-off attitude when they drive and nevermind the simply-parking attitude as if they are some kinda big shots who can park anywhere. Nevermind all those~ I can still tolerate! But THIS!!!?!! This?!! A simple give-way attitude would have solve the problem and save us lots of time and everyone will end up happily ever after.

And know what's making me more upset and disappointing? Even my secondary school teacher will not give way too. She drove pass us too. Bah, what is this?! They are the one teaching us moral values but at the same time setting bad examples by breaking the rules too!

Ridiculous!

Disgusting!!

Everywhere is the same. Malaysian drivers are not friendly and kind AT ALL! *loser sign*

My tolerance for this country is slowly peeling away.

MALAYSIAN "MEMANG" BOLEH!

3 comments:

Chris said...

Bah~ Pooie is meh word too must you steal all meh words >< :P

Alice said...

MUAHAHAHA
that was the best word that came across me mind.
And u molded meh into an Asian you, so i dun have to ask permission nor whatever to use any words. The words are OURS!! MUAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAa

Anonymous said...

ah sarikei drivers also like that? guess the bad drivers syndrome is everywhere in malaysia.. :D i never drive in sarikei, so never really know..