Saturday, February 23, 2008

Tribute to Sarikei best doc

Alright, since a few friends of mine are starting to complain me for not updating my blog, let me just type one out right now since I am still emo-ing T_____T


Inspiration came when I read Ah Jen's post about death.


Like he said, "Life is so fragile, now you're here, tommorow you're gone".

The first person that came into my mind happens to be my ex-schoolmate's dad who passed away recently from a hit-and-run accident.

He is my hero and he will always be. I can feel the pain of losing someone great, loving and kind though I am not related to him by blood. I find it hard to believe the moment my mum told me he passed away. I protested. I remember clearly that I prayed for him deep in my heart when I got the news that he was in a coma. I remember asking God not to take him away as we love to have him around. I remember I thanked God for protecting him when his surgery succeeded. But why?! Why take him away again when everyone think he deserved to live forever? why??

Many mourned at the loss of the great, in fact, BEST doctor in Sarikei. He was the one that I as well as my family would go to when we're sick. He watched us grow.

The last time I saw him was 2 months ago when I brought my grandma to seek for his treatment. He looked weak and pale, but the best part? He remembered my name! "Alice!" he uttered.

His friendly, warm voice will remain clear in my head.

I wished that I talked to you more. You're like an uncle to me.

Rest in peace, Dr. Yap. And may God showers His blessings onto your family and may your pure, loving soul remains joyful in heaven.

I couldnt help but to agree with u Jen, "Cherish every moment, you dont wanna regret it later".

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

yeah, so sad to hear about his death. i went back for cny and my mom told me about it. and my friend talked about. i do not know him other that he is(was) a good doctor and everybody in Sarikei loves him. may god bless his soul.

s said...

i am from sarikei but i have never seen his face before. in fact i have never been treated by him before. the only one time i was there was when me and a couple of my fren were waiting for our fren's ear to be pierce.. and that's it.

but i have heard of story about ppl in sarikei loving him. even my dear tell me the same story. that he once saved her life. and for that i must thanked Dr Yap too. :)

but then again, death is not the end of everything. it's the beginning of something beautiful. u might not agreed but i believe he must be really peaceful now.

hopefully the hit-and-run guy will turn himself in. Or else he risk having to live his life in guilt forever. that's for sure.

s said...

btw, reading other ppl quote me.. feels kinda good. haha.. it feels like i am reading someone quote someone else not quoting me.

anyway, thanks. At least i know how it feels to read other ppl quoting me.

Alice said...

Bongkersz: ^^

Jen: At least I quote if not i might be sued for plagiarism. Muahaha You know it best.

Roses said...

yap...he got a son studying medic in my school if i am not wrong...

RIP. may he rest in peace in everyone's heart.