Monday, February 25, 2008

Call me Genius!!

Hello all,

I am in my super cool and happy mood right now.

Guess what?

I am able to solve my own laptop's problem without any help leh!

CAll me genius la~~~

All this while, I always seek/beg/demand/scream for ppl's help neh.. because I ain't no computer experts.

Like usual (every time my laptop gives me hard time), I will pick up my phone, browsing my phonebook to find potential victims and harrass them with calls and sms-es.

And too bad all of them were too busy for me T____T

Pathetic right? *nods head vigorously*

But today???!!!! today??!!!!

God must have love me so much today that He sprinkled some "smart" water on me ><

and POOOOFFFFF i fixed it!! I fixed it~~ ON MY OWN!!!

A.computer.noob.like.me.FIXED.it!!!

(Though it's only a small petty software problem for all of u whom i am 100% sure are more pro than me)

But at least la call me genius for this one time la

Hehe

9 comments:

s said...

ohh.. this is the reason that makes u become like tidak-sedar-diri-punya-jimmy-tang.. hahaha.. both of u also a self-proclaimed genius just because can solve some computer problem..

oklar.. i let u bangga for a while this time.. GENIUS..

AHOOO... HOSHI

JiNG said...

hey sy jen.. say that again and u will never have chance to come back malaysia d.. cos im gonna win this time election.. wauahhahahahahhaha

JiNG said...

oh ya.. forget to call u genius diao.. haha.. genius lar ... u are genius gred B... im genius gred S.. S for super.. wauahhahaha

Alice said...

jen: yaya~~ a noob like me lehhhh even angel also said, "Wa.. why u so clever?"

jing: YES!! i m a genius muahahaha for one day nia la.. thanks thanks although i know u are so reluctant to gimme that title~ But u have too! hahaha

Alice said...

*to <---aiyak..not genius liao :(

s said...

jing, good luck in ur election... which party u in? party tak-berapa-genius? hahaha..

God bless ya all..

Alice said...

aiyer was so tempted to say something naughty..but changed my mind.
hahaha

Anonymous said...

waseh .. now can send my laptop to repair to you liw .. ha ha ha

Alice said...

cibol: aiks...dont send it to me ler.. me still noob noob...haha