Wednesday, February 17, 2010

I'm engaged!


Yeap, finally after years of proposing I'm here to announce to the world that Mr Wong and I are finally engaged.

I have to admit.

To end up at this stage isn't easy at all.

Tears, love, hatred, and patience you can't miss them out.

But i'm glad. I'm glad that the best-est man on earth is bestowed upon me.

Only God and my family know the best what we'd been through.




Do forgive me, friends, of this massive surprise. I really don't like publicity. Simple life pleases me most. ^^

Thanks to my Da Sao, I get the chance to make it up to you guys.


I would like to thank everyone who made it to my mini engagement ceremony - Connie, David, Aunt Kim Hing and relatives, Da sao's mummy etc etc.

Your presence means a lot a lot to the both of us.

Thank you, mum and dad, for raising me up, for providing me a good life, good education, for loving me without boundaries, for putting up with my immature nonsense when I'm still in the process of becoming an adult, for letting me choose what I want to be, for EVERYTHING!

Thank you, my in laws, for welcoming me as one of you for the rest of my life.

Thank you my big bro, my da sao, Jeff, Jerome and AJ Ling for always being there for me.

I sincerely thank God for this wonderful family combinations!

May the Lord continue to bless all of us so that peace and harmony are what our families are in many years to come!

Happy New Year people!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

grats Alice ^^

Anonymous said...

I really like when people are expressing their opinion and thought. So I like the way you are writing

drumsticks said...

WOW!!! Alice!!!!!!!!!!!!! you're definitely in Wonderland with such great happening going on.

I'm so happy for you...

Congrats!