Friday, November 27, 2009

Oh uh.. it's another boring one.

I just got home from work a while ago.


I think I'm starting to develop phobia of entering the office cos once I'm in, it's hard to get out of there!!!


I'm serious. Ever since my workload increased, I have to drag myself out of my comfy bed to work my arse off.


Hate entering the office when I know a lot of emails are waiting for me.. lots of neverending requestssssssssssssssss lots of reports due!! Basically I'm racing with time once I flash my id card at the entrance of my office. While others can go back on the dot, I have to be stuck in the office until I feel that I can deal with the rest tomorrow... my workload is neverending...


Hmm... I think I should consider hunting for a better pay job..... I love my current job though.. but not the pay.. argh.. dilemma dilemma.. argh.. i'm leaving this for another day.. my brain is shutting down.. I should not overwork my brain..


Hmm.. what else besides work...


oh yea~~ I found out that this baby is doing an awesome awesome job!!


I'm sooooo glad that my sister in law got it for me cos I don't think it is available in Malaysia yet. But when it reaches Malaysia, DO buy!! It's worth every single penny. Trust me.. I've used it for a couple of times and it is really as good as the reviews gave by youtube make up gurus. With a tiny amount of it, your eye shadows really last longer and won't crease at all =D


Or you can purchase online.. i think. go search for it! Pretty sure it's avaible online!! It's called Shadow Insurance by Too Faced cosmetics aka Too Faced Shadow Insurance.

Well, time's up~ time to take ma shower and crash on my bed.

No comments: