Wednesday, August 19, 2009

I found joy

I realised something though.

My blog is where I am when boredom, loneliness and lameness bug me.

The next time you see me M.I.A, you know why.

Just wanna share a small part of my young adulthood with you guys since friends started to concern and wonder whether I'm still alive.

Yeah buddies, I'm still alive and kicking!

But not as alive as AJ, my super duper cheeky, hyper-active toddler nephew!

For the first time in my life, I actually look forward to waking up each day, quickly finish my work and rush back to meet my cheeky rascal.

They're here!! The ex-plymouthians.

Back for goooddddddd.

They bring me joy, happiness, laughter n smile to my life.

My life in KL has never been this good.

My homesickness is gone everytime they are with me!!

I love you guys~~

5 comments:

Angel Valerie said...

ur brother and his whole family moving back here?

haha... sure ur homesickness is gone!

ru guys staying together?

Marge said...

haha....us too....I can see AJ enjoy being here as well with Mr Wong and you playing with him. :)

Alice said...

kakak: yeah babe, family stay together! haha

Da sao: haha good~ promise we'll have a better stay soon!! ganbatte~~~

hyszura said...

kakak!! mau jumpe AJA Nakal!!!

Alice said...

zura: hahaha eh jom la.. pergi jaya jusco mlri! kita orang bawa aj si nakal main kat playground kat shopping mall tu, dia suka giler