Friday, December 14, 2007

I'm in deep shit

Arghh...

I m in deep shit.

Holidays are coming to the end and I am still on my honeymoon mode..

So many works undone..

So much time to play yet so little time for thesis..

Hohoho~~ And soon it will be Christmas..sure no mood wanna do thesis!

OMG i m screwed~

Why la I am so playful?

(At the same time this is what happens in my brain)

Right : Should I tell them this?

Left : ERm.. I think better dont

Right : But I wanna share with them...

Left : Tsk tsk tsk, Image dear...Image!!

Right : Ok lorrrrr...

(Before hitting on the "Publish Post" button,....)

Heart : If you guys dont have the guts to tell.. let me do it!!

Wahahahaha this is not a joke.. Seriously happened in my brain. Heart and brain fighting again as usual..

Seriously hesitating... but heart won in the end..

SO a gentle reminder for all.

Be prepared for everything and in order to be sure that u are fully prepared, go Youtube and type for "2cups1girl" and watch most of the reactions first...

I am not gonna give you the link cos it depends on ur curiosity.. and I am giving u a chance to turn back too.. The decision is in ur own hand.. MUAHAHAHA

I m evil. I know.

And just in case you watched that.. Not my fault ar.. I am also curious like you. A gaming friend told me to watch it. So i went. Took me a long time to search for the link though.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

aiyer .. gross .. why u so lidat one?

Alice said...

lol
u also saw o~~ not me gross only u also gross so we're even~
muahahahahaa

i m a victim too
:P

Angel Valerie said...

u're dead? not yet - finish ur thesis first before u die. muahaha...

im more evil than u are.

but then, i think im dying too. havent touch anything related to thesis yet.

JiNG said...

Then im in even deeper shit.. i have no thesis to touch even if i want to.. shit.. wauahhahahahhaha

Angel Valerie said...

jing, u're so bad...

u're grandpa dy, so old dy, got thesis to do meh????

wuahahahahahha

Anonymous said...

This year is gone but it had also made us a little strong.
The path was long but we walked it with a song
There were fears and tears but we also had some reasons for cheers
Wishing you and your family a blessed new year

Cheers,

cibol