Thursday, September 06, 2007

Exam Ghost

It's coming back again.

I wonder why.

I mean, everytime at the crucial moment like this, I am sure I'm gonna end up with last minute revisions and in the end regreting, hating and blaming myself to pieces for not putting more efforts and wish I made full use of my study week.

I think I overenjoyed this study week - plus Merdeka Public Holiday I have extra 3 days added into study week.

In fact, too much time to study doesn't do any good. Mampus aku..

Is there any medicine for de-procrastination?

Injection, the best.

I really need it!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

woh .. at last something new. Ha ha ha .. Namind, it's ok to have fun ma. Besides, if it's not last minute, it's not a students' life ma .. it'll be a bookworm's life

JiNG said...

haha.. welcome to our gang.. we are all same.. lol..

Alice said...

Cibol: Hahaha.. Forgive this sick girl la. I am still sick.. i guess it's more "fun" to study with runny nose eh? Hehe

Jing: Your gang? Working dy wheregot exam oh?

Angel Valerie said...

ah jing's brain rosak already. cannot blame him.

girl, u're truly the next sleeping princess after yuan wen. i think it have something to do with me. everyone around me seems to sleep more often than i do when they're with me.

am i sleeping pills?

JiNG said...

aiyo.. gange here means we are same kind lar... dont wanna be same standard as genius ka?? wauakakkakaka

Alice said...

Angel: You are very influential, you know that? One clear evidence is the weather lo~ Since you came back to PJ, everyday sunny...Makes me unmotivated to do anything leh~~

Jing: I dun wanna be at the same standard as you ho~ I wanna be more genius than you - a step higher than you. Muahahaha